Janet of Arran
Pharting Buffalo
2013-07-06 18:24:00 UTC
a very talented landscape artist Janet Inglis, Red House, High Corrie, Isle of Arran, does some wonderful landscapes
toci
2013-07-06 20:33:55 UTC
Can I assume our Janet is a different Janet? Or, if the same, she doesn't want her talent here brought to the newsgroups? Dorothy
Gordon H
2013-07-07 12:52:13 UTC
Post by toci
Can I assume our Janet is a different Janet? Or, if the same, she doesn't want her talent here brought to the newsgroups? Dorothy
There is only one Janet with whom the Pharter is obsessed.
--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply
Pharting Buffalo
2013-07-07 14:31:14 UTC
Post by toci
Post by Pharting Buffalo
a very talented landscape artist Janet Inglis, Red House, High Corrie, Isle of Arran, does some wonderful landscapes
Can I assume our Janet is a different Janet? Or, if the same, she doesn't want her talent here brought to the newsgroups? Dorothy
Janet Inglis Painter Isle of Arran

www.janet-inglis.co.uk

Janet Inglis painter Arran ... Statement; 2012 ‘Landscapes are culture before they are nature:constructs of the imagination projected onto wood and water ...

Arran Art Gallery - PAINTINGS

www.arranartgallery.com/paintings/paintings.asp

www.arranartgallery.com/paintings/paintings_content.asp?cat=16

Arran Art Gallery was set up by the current owner and resident artist, Nick Giles. ... Janet Morgan SOLD : Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light
.
www.tcweb.co.uk/onepainting/listings/2.html

look also at James Gorman - A prolific painter of portraits, figures, animals and landscapes .
And Janet Nelson - Seascape Painting

Pharting Buffalo
2013-07-07 17:30:12 UTC
Peculiarly the last witch executed in Scotland in 1727 was named Janet and she was from the Isle Arran.
toci
2013-07-07 20:45:29 UTC
Now, that sounds more like our Janet. :-) Dorothy
Gordon H
2013-07-07 21:38:11 UTC
Post by toci
Post by Pharting Buffalo
Post by toci
Post by Pharting Buffalo
a very talented landscape artist Janet Inglis, Red House, High Corrie, Isle of Arran, does some wonderful landscapes
Can I assume our Janet is a different Janet? Or, if the same, she doesn't want her talent here brought to the newsgroups? Dorothy
Peculiarly the last witch executed in Scotland in 1727 was named Janet and she was from the Isle Arran.
Now, that sounds more like our Janet. :-) Dorothy
That means she will keep coming back for ever.
--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply
Pharting Buffalo
2013-07-08 02:18:21 UTC
Post by toci
Post by Pharting Buffalo
Peculiarly the last witch executed in Scotland in 1727 was named Janet and she was from the Isle Arran.
Now, that sounds more like our Janet. :-) Dorothy
Dorothy your perspicacity is amazing

Gordon H
2013-07-07 12:50:15 UTC
a very talented landscape artist Janet Inglis, Isle of Arran, does some wonderful landscapes.
Really? I must take up the subject with her. My daughter is also a
talented artist, and indeed is finding many clients to offer her
commissions.
--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply